VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (KNN) - A Terre Haute dad says he was trapped inside of his three-year-old's bedroom...and it was the most peaceful 10 minutes of his day. It happened on Monday evening just after 6:00. Chris Essex is Alex's father. He says Alex has an ongoing game where he tries to trap family members, … Continue reading ‘Trapped, don’t send help…’ 3-year-old forgets about ‘trapped’ dad inside of his bedroom for about 10 minutes
A local mom said she nearly had a 'meltdown' during a 4:00 a.m. wakeup call. Here's what happened.
Parents say their three-year-old is addicted to blueberry Nutri-Grain bars. Here's how they plan to fight back.
While the kid was away...the big orange cat...took over the child's comfy seat? Learn more here.
Parents say their three-year-old is starting to stand-up to use the potty...but at only one restaurant...and nowhere else.
How well does the Shark Ion (vacuum)Robot work if you are the parent of a young child? A lot. Let me explain here.
A pair of local parents say they were forced to scramble to make new plans after they promised their three-year-old a trip to the playground...only to find out it was raining after.
Twas the day after Christmas...and all through the house empty boxes where everywhere and your kid is a grouch. Here's how you can survive the day after stress.
This local dad says his 3 year old son demanded to sleep on the hallway floor...at 2:30 a.m. Here’s what happened.
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (FTN) - Parents say they were shocked when their three-year-old son slept through a loud smoke smoke detector incident. It happened over the weekend while Chris Essex was cooking dinner. Soon after three-year-old Alex went to bed, he started cooking chicken. "So I opened the oven, and I guess it was Smokey. … Continue reading Three-year-old sleeps through loud smokey cooking incident